from $1165 - $1505 for 2nts
Be consumed by the food and wine of the Barossa! Get out and about on this adventure which is all about discovering and learning about the produce, food, wine, vineyards and lifestyle of the Barossa.
Learn about the whole vine to wine process. Take a guided walk through Stonewell Vineyards. Talk with the vigneron about what happens in the vineyard seasonally and what’s all involved in growing grapes and how the soil makes all the difference!
Follow with a visit to Chateau Tanunda to see where some our fruit goes when harvested. Learn about the wine making process with a personal guided tour of the wine-making facility at Chateau Tanunda and a wine tasting in the cellar door.
Enjoy a long lunch at Artisans of the Barossa. Experience the ‘Feed me like a Barossan’ menu, offering flavorsome food designed around the seasons and the abundant choice of quality Barossa produce. Matched with a glass of wine and beautiful views over the valley floor, you are sure to “be consumed” by the good life we have here in the Barossa!
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 people
- Breakfast provisions of fresh local produce for each morning
- Guided educational vineyard walk through Stonewell Vineyards with owner and vigneron Evan Gobell (Tour times are flexible on request)
- Chateau Tanunda Estate Tour and Tasting. The staff will take you on a historic journey around the beautiful Estate, glass of sparkling wine in hand, to learn about the Chateau story past and present. The tour will also take you into the wine-making facility and finish with a selected wine tasting in cellar door. (Tours run 11.30am daily. Duration 60 mins)
- Lunch for 2 people at Artisans of the Barossa. Sit back and enjoy the ‘Feed me like a Barossan’ menu, where the Harvest Kitchen brings out a generous spread of flavoursome dishes, designed around the seasons. Select a glass of white or red wine to enjoy with your lunch from the fantastic selection of the seven small producers that showcase their wines at the Artisans Tasting Room. (Open 7 days 11am – 6pm)
- 1 bottle of Chateau Tanunda “Three Graces”. This award winning Cabernet Sauvignon/Cabernet Franc/Merlot is made using grapes from our Stonewell vineyard
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann Port
- Barossa Decadence chocolates
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- LOccitane guest amenities, bathrobes
- Free WiFi and Netflix
- Use of row boats on the lake
To book this package call 0417 848 977 or click on the Book Now button above. You will receive an itinerary within 24 hours with your booking details and a secure link for online payment via credit card to confirm your booking. If the dates and/or room type you have selected are not available, we will offer alternatives for you to choose from.