Overlooking the lake and tucked away behind native trees and accessed via a separate driveway to the other cottages, Cupid’s offers the ultimate in absolute privacy and seclusion and is a popular choice for honeymoons and special occasions such as proposals and anniversaries.
The cottage is well equipped for longer stays and features a full kitchen with oven and washer/dryer, beautiful king bedroom with sunken two person spa bath and living area with comfy lounge and cosy wood fire.
Enjoy the stunning lake and vineyard views from the outdoor courtyard. Take the steps leading down from your front verandah to the water’s edge and own private row boat.
From AU$555 - $705 per night
From AU$555 - $705 per night
- 1 King bed (can be split into 2 single beds)
- Self-contained, private facilities
- Lake & vineyard views
- Spa bath
- L'Occitane guest amenities
- Wood fire
- Free Wi-Fi
- Netflix - free movies on demand
- Samsung 40" Smart LCD TV
- Bose SoundTouch wireless speaker
- Kitchen with dishwasher, oven
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Private outdoor courtyard
- BBQ and sunlounges
- Cottage gardens
Cupid's Cottage - incredibly beautiful, immaculately presented. Everything you could possibly want.
The location, facilities and privacy of Cupid's Cottage exceeded our expectations. It's difficult to find this unique combination. Our positive experience of Stonewell Cottages, Cupid's serenity and Stonewell's care and generosity, has favorably influenced our memories of travel to the Barossa. Many thanks for a real 'taste' of the Valley; Schulz Bacon and Jersey Fresh milk with the cream on top!! My hope is to be able to take some of Cupid's calm and balance back home with me. Well done!
- Vineyard, lake and cottage garden views from all windows
- Private al fresco dining area with outdoor setting, market umbrella and Weber Q Gas BBQ
- Garden with sun lounges
- New King size bed with upholstered bedhead
- Bed can be split into 2 single beds
- Bed is a new quality “King Koil” by A.H Beard installed Aug 2016. It is custom designed so very comfortable as a king bed, join is covered by custom made padding, with no uncomfortable crack down the middle!
- Crisp white linen, quilt, cotton and woolen blankets
- Sunken two person oval spa
- Ensuite bathroom with separate shower
- Bathrobes, hairdryer, L’Occitane guest amenities, bubble bath, candles
Kitchen / Living area
- New stylish timber kitchen with black granite benchtops and Miele appliances – electric hot plates, oven, dishwasher, full size fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, toaster, kettle, crockery, cutlery, glassware and cookware
- Selection of teas, herbal teas and freshly ground coffee
- Cooking essentials such as oil, salt, pepper, paper towel, gladwrap
- Washing machine/dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- New upholstered 2 seater lounge and chair
- New Samsung 40 inch Smart LCD television with Netflix (for movies on demand)
- Bose SoundTouch Wireless speaker
- Cosy wood fire with wood supplied (fire in use and wood supplied May – Oct only. Fire not used during total fire ban season) Read more…
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning (for heating and cooling)
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults. There are no extra beds available. Children and infants cannot be accommodated in Cupid's Cottage. Internal Floor Size is 40sqm (this does not include outdoor verandahs and private outdoor courtyard space)
Cupid's Cottage was perfect. Loved the quietness and solitude. Excellent level of care and attention, loved the roses and all the little details. Beautifully looked after, with all the goodies. Fabulous stay!