The Hideaway, situated right on the water’s edge offers privacy and seclusion. With two king bedrooms, each with beautiful vineyard views, this cottage is ideal for one couple or two couples travelling together.
The cottage is well equipped for longer stays and features a full kitchen with oven and washer/dryer, one bathroom with shower and two person spa bath, separate toilet and basin, comfy lounges with cosy wood fire. The private outdoor courtyard with barbeque and sunlounges, overlooking the lake is the perfect spot to relax together.
From AU$535 - $705 per night
From AU$535 - $705 per night
- 2 King beds (can be split into single beds)
- Self-contained, private facilities
- Lake and vineyard views
- Spa bath
- L'Occitane guest amenities
- Wood fire
- Free Wi-Fi
- Netflix - free movies on demand
- Samsung 40" Smart LCD TV
- Bose SoundTouch wireless speaker
- Kitchen with dishwasher, oven
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Private outdoor courtyard
- BBQ and sunlounges
- Cottage gardens
The Hideaway at Stonewell was the highlight of our trip. This divine cottage right on the lake and amongst the vines is an absolute treasure. My only regret is we didn't spend longer here.
- Vineyard, lake and cottage garden views from all windows
- Private al fresco dining area with outdoor setting, umbrella and Weber Q Gas BBQ
- Garden with sun lounges
- Two bedrooms each with new king size beds with upholstered bedheads
- King beds can be split into 2 single beds
- Beds are new quality “King Koil” by A.H Beard installed Oct 2016. It is custom designed so very comfortable as a king bed, join is covered by custom made padding, with no uncomfortable crack down the middle!
- Crisp white linen, quilt, cotton and woolen blankets
- Large two person corner spa
- Separate shower
- Bathrobes, hairdryer, L’Occitane guest amenities, bubble bath, candles
- Separate toilet
Kitchen / Living area
- New stylish timber kitchen with black granite benchtops and Miele appliances – electric hot plates, oven, dishwasher, full size fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, toaster, kettle, crockery, cutlery, glassware and cookware
- Selection of teas, herbal teas and freshly ground coffee
- Cooking essentials such as oil, salt, pepper, paper towel, gladwrap
- Washing machine/dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- New two seater and three seater upholstered lounges
- New Samsung 40 inch Smart LCD television with Netflix (for movies on demand)
- Bose SoundTouch Wireless speaker
- Cosy wood fire with wood supplied (fire in use and wood supplied May – Oct only. Fire not used during total fire ban season) Read more...
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning (for heating and cooling)
Maximum occupancy is 4 adults. There are no extra beds available. Two, three and four person rates apply and must be booked accordingly. Please note, Stonewell Cottages aims to provide a peaceful escape for couples and is not a family holiday destination. Infants and children can be accommodated in the Hideaway only by special request before proceeding with a booking, at the discretion of the Manager. Infants less than 12 months of age at time of stay are charged @ $25 per stay. A port-a-cot can be provided on request, free of charge. Children 12 years and older at time of stay are charged @ full adult per night rate. Children older than 12 months and younger than 12 years at the time of stay cannot be accommodated. Permission to book infants/children must be specially requested at time of booking. Visitors of paying guests are not permitted to bring children on site. Internal Floor Size is 50sqm (this does not include outdoor verandahs and private outdoor courtyard space)
Please note, as part of our continuous improvement of the facilities for our guests, the bridge in front of the Hideaway Cottage has been removed in preparation for a fabulous new decking to be installed. Access to the entire grounds, lake, boathouse and boat is still available via the bridge on the western side of the lake.
Absolutely perfect honeymoon location. Secluded, tranquil, lovingly prepared Hideaway Cottage, beautifully maintained and landscaped grounds.