At Stonewell Cottages we include all of the little bits and pieces that are handy and make a difference to your stay – all the little extras that you won’t find at a hotel. You won’t be left longing for a herbal tea bag or a good cup of coffee!
- Your fridge is stocked with generous provisions of fresh local produce for self preparation breakfasts
- There’s an Nespresso machine with a selection of coffee pods for a perfect cuppa!
- You’ll find an enticing tray with a decanter of Peter Lehmann port, Barossa Decadence fudge and Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- Crack a bottle of Barossa wine to help you wind down
- And the perfect match to go with your glass of wine; a cheese and olives sampling plate of Barossa Valley Camembert cheese, Torzi Matthews Barossa olives and crackers
- L’Occitane guest amenities, fluffy bathrobes, bubble bath and candles are provided to relax in the spa
- There’s free Wifi, Netflix for movies and a selection of magazines
- On your verandah is a box of firewood which is topped up daily to ensure you stay toasty warm (wood supplied May – Oct) Read our fire use and safety policy…
- …and there’s even a little container of breakfast for the ducks!