from AU $1460 - $1800 for 2nts
Be consumed by the food and wine of the Barossa! Get out and about on this adventure which is all about discovering and learning about the produce, food, wine, vineyards and lifestyle of the Barossa.
Engage with the whole vine to wine process. Take a unique behind the scenes look at the viticulture and wine-making philosophy of Two Hands Wines. Be chauffeured in one of their luxury 4WD defender vehicles, taste the Holy Grail Shiraz in the vineyard from which it’s produced and then sample wines from the barrel after a tour through their winery.
Enjoy a long lunch at Fino, Seppeltsfield. Experience the Fino Fare menu, offering flavorsome food designed around the seasons and the abundant choice of quality Barossa produce. Matched with a glass of wine and a beautiful location, you are sure to “be consumed” by the good life we have here in the Barossa!
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 people
- Breakfast provisions of fresh local produce for each morning
- Exciting, behind the scenes ‘Search for the Holy Grail’ Vineyard Tour. Climb into a Land Rover Defender and head to the top of Two Hands Wines latest vineyard development. There you will enjoy breathtaking views and enjoy a taste of the Holy Grail Shiraz produced from the vineyard you are standing in.
- You will be driven back to the winery for a tour where you will learn about the wine-making and classification processes, before a barrel sampling in the barrel cellar. (Tours run 10am and 2pm daily. Duration 90 mins)
- Lunch for 2 people at Fino, Seppeltsfield. Sit back and enjoy the Fino Fare menu, a generous spread to share of flavorsome dishes, designed around the seasons. Select a glass of white or red wine to enjoy with your lunch from the fantastic selection on their wine list. (Open 7 days lunch 12pm – 3pm, dinner Fri & Sat 6-8.30pm)
- 1 bottle of Two Hands Wines, Bella’s Garden. This award winning blend of the best Shiraz barrels from across the Barossa Valley region is a sumptuous wine that will get your taste buds dancing.
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann Port
- Barossa Decadence fudge
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- LOccitane guest amenities, bathrobes
- Free WiFi and Netflix
- Use of row boats on the lake
To book this package call 0417 848 977 or click on the Book Now button above. You will receive an itinerary within 24 hours with your booking details and a secure link for online payment via credit card to confirm your booking. If the dates and/or room type you have selected are not available, we will offer alternatives for you to choose from.