Barossa Discovery Package
From AU $1,880 - $2,450 for 3 nights
This package is perfect for first time visitors to the Barossa, to discover and savor the best of local food and wine.
It includes the Butcher, Baker, Winemaker Trail, a choose your own adventure self-drive experience that leads you around the Barossa either by car or bike. You receive a special hamper and trail voucher book to collect up lots of goodies from local food and wine producers featured in the voucher book and enjoy other special VIP experiences along the way.
This package also includes an interactive lunch with a hands-on cooking class at CasaCarboni.
Included in your package:
- 3 nights accommodation for 2 people
- Breakfast provisions of fresh local produce for each morning
- Butcher, Baker & Winemaker Trail VIP Experience - includes souvenir hamper and trail voucher book *worth over $100 value
- CasaCarboni Taste of Italy Hands on Cooking class. Prepare a traditional long lunch menu inspired by Matteo's homeland using fresh local produce. Sit back and enjoy the lunch you have created together in the Enoteca. You'll also get the recipes and a CasaCarboni apron to take home with you, so you can impress your friends at your next dinner party! (Duration: 5 hours 9am - approx 2pm Saturdays and every 2nd Sunday. Classes are subject to availability)
- 1 'Exploring the Barossa' self touring book
- 1 full day bike hire of 2 bikes
- 1 bottle of Barossa wine
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann port
- Barossa Decadence fudge
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
- LOccitane guest amenities, bathrobes
- Use of row boats on the lake
Terms & Conditions
- Package is for 3 nights for 2 adults. (Extra nts can be added)
- Please note: CasaCarboni Taste of Italy class available Saturdays and every second Sunday only. Start time 9am. Finish 2pm. Classes are subject to availability. Accommodation booking must be made to incorporate one of these days.
- Package not available for stays in July (CasaCarboni closed during this month)
- An $80 per nt surcharge applies if booked during Barossa Festivals & Events, long weekends, public holidays.
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents.
- Repeat guest discount/bonus does not apply to this package.
Rates 1 April 2018 - 31 March 2019
- Haven Spa Suites @ $1880 midweek / $2030 weekend
- Hideaway @ $2120 midweek / $2300 weekend
- Cupids @ $2210 midweek / $2390 weekend
Rates 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020
- Haven Spa Suites @ $1940 midweek / $2090 weekend
- Hideaway @ $2180 midweek / $2360 weekend
- Cupids @ $2270 midweek / $2450 weekend
The location, facilities and privacy of Cupid's Cottage exceeded our expectations. It's difficult to find this unique combination. Our positive experience of Stonewell Cottages, Cupid's serenity and Stonewell's care and generosity, has favorably influenced our memories of travel to the Barossa. Many thanks for a real 'taste' of the Valley; Schulz Bacon and Jersey Fresh milk with the cream on top!! My hope is to be able to take some of Cupid's calm and balance back home with me. Well done!