Barossa Flavours Package
From AU $1,870 - $2,380 for 3 nights
You're sure to be tempted by this indulgent food and wine experience featuring a long decadent lunch at Hentley Farm cellar door restaurant. Also included is a guided walk through Stonewell Vineyards with owner and vigneron Evan Gobell.
Learn first hand about what happens in the vineyard seasonally, find out about what it takes to grow the grapes that make your favourite wine and discover how the flavours really do start in the vineyard!
Continue your vine to wine journey with a visit to Chateau Tanunda for a tour of the Estate, see the wine-making facility and taste the results in cellar door!
Included in your package:
- 3 nights accommodation for 2 people
- Breakfast provisions of fresh local produce for each morning
- 1 Gourmet regional food platter
- Lunch for two people at Hentley Farm - enjoy the ‘Du Jour Menu’ of 4 dishes with matched wines (Lunch Thurs – Sun seating times from 12 noon - 2.30pm)
- Return restaurant transfer provided
- 1 Bottle of Hentley Farm 'The Beauty' premium Barossa Shiraz
- Guided educational vineyard walk with vigneron through Stonewell Vineyards (Tour times are flexible on request)
- Chateau Tanunda Estate Tour and Tasting. The staff will take you on a historic journey around the beautiful Estate, glass of sparkling wine in hand, to learn about the Chateau story past and present. The tour will also take you into the wine-making facility and finish with a selected wine tasting in cellar door. (Tours run 11.30am daily. Duration 60 mins)
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann Port
- Barossa Decadence fudge
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- LOccitane guest amenities, bathrobes
- Free Wifi and Netflix
- Use of row boats on the lake
Terms & Conditions
- Package is for 3 nights for 2 adults. (Extra nts can be added)
- Haven Spa Retreats @ $1870 midweek / $2320 weekend.
- Hideaway @ $2110 midweek / $2290 weekend.
Cupid's @ $2200 midweek / $2380 weekend.
- Rates valid from 1 April 2017 - 31 March 2018. Please enquire for rates beyond these dates.
- Please note: Hentley Farm restaurant Du Jour lunch menu is available Thurs-Sun. Accommodation booking must be made to incorporate one of these days. The option to upgrade this package to the Discovery Menu - 7 dishes with matched wine is available for Thurs-Sun lunch or Fri and Sat dinner. Add extra $200 to total package price.
- A $20 per nt surcharge applies if booked during Barossa Festivals & Events, long weekends, public holidays.
- Package is for direct bookings only.
- Not available to travel agents.
- Repeat guest discount does not apply to this package.
The location, facilities and privacy of Cupid's Cottage exceeded our expectations. It's difficult to find this unique combination. Our positive experience of Stonewell Cottages, Cupid's serenity and Stonewell's care and generosity, has favorably influenced our memories of travel to the Barossa. Many thanks for a real 'taste' of the Valley; Schulz Bacon and Jersey Fresh milk with the cream on top!! My hope is to be able to take some of Cupid's calm and balance back home with me. Well done!