Barossa Flavours Package
From AU $1,970 - $2,480 for 3 nights
You're sure to be tempted by this indulgent food and wine experience featuring a long decadent lunch at Hentley Farm cellar door restaurant with perfectly matched wines.
Also included is a guided walk through Stonewell Vineyards with owner and vigneron Evan Gobell. Learn first hand about what happens in the vineyard seasonally, find out about what it takes to grow the grapes that make your favourite wine and discover how the flavours really do start in the vineyard!
Continue your vine to wine journey with a visit to nearby Langmeil Winery, for a personal tour and tasting. Learn about the fascinating history of the area on a guided tour of the historic property hosted by Jonathan Bitter who offers a wealth of knowledge of the Langmeil vineyards, wine and the life of the early Barossa settlers. Taste a selection of museum listed vintages alongside current releases, including The Orphan Bank Shiraz and The Freedom 1843 Shiraz; Langmeil’s pinnacle of winemaking made from the original 1843 plantings of what is believed to be the world’s oldest Shiraz vineyard.
Included in your package:
- 3 nights accommodation for 2 people
- Breakfast provisions of fresh local produce for each morning
- 1 Gourmet regional food platter
- Lunch for two people at Hentley Farm - enjoy the ‘Du Jour Menu’ of 4 dishes with matched wines (Lunch Thurs – Sun seating times from 12 noon - 2.30pm)
- Return restaurant transfer provided
- 1 Bottle of Hentley Farm 'The Beauty' premium Barossa Shiraz
- Guided educational vineyard walk with vigneron through Stonewell Vineyards (Tour times are flexible on request)
- Langmeil "The Freedom Experience" Includes a guided historical tour of the 1842 Langmeil property and a visit to the Freedom 1843 vineyard. Taste over 170 years of Barossa vine history in the Langmeil Freedom Cellar (Tour times weekdays 10.30am or 1.30pm. Other days/times available upon request)
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann Port
- Barossa Decadence fudge
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- LOccitane guest amenities, bathrobes
- Free Wifi and Netflix
- Use of row boats on the lake
Terms & Conditions
- Package is for 3 nights for 2 adults. (Extra nts can be added)
- Please note: Hentley Farm restaurant Du Jour lunch menu is available Thurs-Sun. Accommodation booking must be made to incorporate one of these days. The option to upgrade this package to the Discovery Menu - 7 dishes with matched wine is available for Thurs-Sun lunch or Fri and Sat dinner. Add extra $210 to total package price.
- An $80 per night surcharge applies if booked during Barossa Festivals & Events, long weekends, public holidays.
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents.
- Repeat guest discount/bonus does not apply to this package.
Rates 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020
- Haven Spa Suites $1970 midweek / $2120 weekend
- Hideaway $2210 midweek / $2390 weekend
- Cupid's $2300 midweek / $2480 weekend
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! Thankyou for your kindness, generous and warm hospitality. Tina was so lovely and helpful, attentive and caring over the phone, I knew I would be happy with the accommodation and that the attention to detail would be great. Our retreat was absolutely immaculately presented! All the finer details were thought of in preparation for our stay, things that we didn't even expect but really appreciated, like chocolates, wine, more chocolates, fresh flowers, wood fire, local coffee and produce, such as the halloumi cheese. Our vineyard tour with Evan was the highlight. Thankyou!