From AU $1,540 - $1,880 for 2 nights
Is that wedding anniversary date coming up or your partner's birthday? Do you want to do something extra special this time round but need some help with organising? Or maybe you are planning a secret proposal...hoping for a 'yes'?! Here is the ultimate celebration package with a premium dining experience, that's sure to impress - all done for you!
Included in your package:
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 people
- Breakfast provisions of fresh local produce for each morning
- Dinner for two people at Appellation Restaurant or Vintners Bar and Grill. Enjoy a premium degustation menu with matched wines. Appellation: Dinner Weds - Sun from 6.30pm; Vintners: Dinner Mon - Sat from 6.30pm
- Return restaurant transfer provided
- 1 Gourmet regional food platter
- 1 bottle of French Champagne
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann port
- Barossa Decadence fudge
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- LOccitane guest amenities, bathrobes
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
- Use of row boats on the lake
Terms & Conditions
- Package is for 2 nights for 2 adults. (Extra nts can be added)
- A $60 per night surcharge applies if booked during Barossa Festivals & Events, long weekends, public holidays.
- If Appellation restaurant booking is made on a public holiday, an additional $85 surcharge is added to total package price.
- Package must be booked as a min 3 night stay on all long weekends.
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents.
- Repeat guest discount/bonus does not apply to this package.
- Please note: Appellation annual winter closure is 1 July - 12 Aug 2019. Package can still be booked during this time, with dining at Vintners.
Rates 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020
- Haven Spa Suites $1540 midweek / $1640 weekend
- Hideaway $1700 midweek / $1820 weekend
- Cupid's $1760 midweek / $1880 weekend
The location, facilities and privacy of Cupid's Cottage exceeded our expectations. It's difficult to find this unique combination. Our positive experience of Stonewell Cottages, Cupid's serenity and Stonewell's care and generosity, has favorably influenced our memories of travel to the Barossa. Many thanks for a real 'taste' of the Valley; Schulz Bacon and Jersey Fresh milk with the cream on top!! My hope is to be able to take some of Cupid's calm and balance back home with me. Well done!