from AU $1840 - $2350 for 3nts
This package is perfect for first time visitors to the Barossa. It includes a special hamper and trail voucher book where you can choose your own adventure by travelling the region, either by car or bike, collecting up lots of goodies from the wide range of food and wine outlets featured in the voucher book and enjoy other special VIP experiences along the way. It also includes an interactive lunch with a hands-on cooking class at CasaCarboni.
- 3 nights accommodation for 2 people
- Breakfast provisions of fresh local produce for each morning
- Butcher, Baker & Winemaker Trail VIP Experience – includes souvenir hamper and trail voucher book *worth over $100 value
- CasaCarboni Taste of Italy Hands on Cooking class. Prepare a traditional long lunch menu inspired by Matteo’s homeland using fresh local produce. Sit back and enjoy the lunch you have created together in the Enoteca. You’ll also get the recipes and a CasaCarboni apron to take home with you, so you can impress your friends at your next dinner party! (Duration: 5 hours Wed – Sat 9am-2pm Classes are subject to availability)
- 1 ‘Exploring the Barossa’ self touring book
- 1 full day bike hire of 2 bikes
- 1 bottle of Barossa wine
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann port
- Barossa Decadence fudge
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- Free Wifi and Netflix
- LOccitane guest amenities, bathrobes
- Use of row boats on the lake
To book this package call 0417 848 977 or click on the Book Now button above. You will receive an itinerary within 24 hours with your booking details and a secure link for online payment via credit card to confirm your booking. If the dates and/or room type you have selected are not available, we will offer alternatives for you to choose from.