From AU $1,575—$1,975 for 2 nights
Thinking of popping the question? We have made it really easy for you! Just get the ring and we will organise the rest!
Our specially curated Proposal Package is brimming with romance. The scene will be set perfectly when you arrive at your cottage or suite, surrounded by vineyard with beautiful lake views.
As you walk in, you will find a stunning vase of one dozen red roses, a box of decadent artisan Cuvee chocolates and a Gourmet regional food platter ready for you to enjoy. Sit outside in your private courtyard and take in the glorious sunset over the lake and the vineyard while relaxing with a glass of wine.
Wake up the next morning and prepare a leisurely breakfast with the generous array of fresh local produce supplied. Then set off to a few nearby wineries to sample magnificent Barossan wines. Enjoy a row around the lake, feed the friendly ducks and take a leisurely walk around the property later that afternoon.
That evening, enjoy a bottle of champagne with your intended, watching the sun go down at a specially selected picturesque Barossa location. You'll be chaffeured there in a luxury BMW by Ben Shillito of Wine Legends. A perfect time and place to ask that all important question. Ben will then take you to dine at nearby Musque Food and Wine restaurant in Tanunda, a casual modern restaurant with a seasonal menu and tapas style share plates. As the evening concludes, head back to the serenity of your cottage, relax on the couch and admire the new ring!
Included in your package:
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 people
- Breakfast provisions of fresh local produce for each morning
- Early 1pm check-in
- Late 1pm check-out
- A bottle of Champagne and a sunset tour with Wine Legends
- Vase of one dozen red roses
- Box of Cuvee chocolates - artisan chocolate crafted to compliment wine
- Dinner for two at Musque Food and Wine restaurant - a 7 dish tasting with 5 matching wines
- Return restaurant transfer
- 1 Gourmet regional food platter
- Barossa Decadence fudge
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann Port
- LOccitane guest amenities, bathrobes
- Use of row boats on the lake
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Netflix movies on demand
* This package can be curated to fit your requirements. Please contact us to discuss.
Terms & Conditions
- Package is for 2 nights for 2 adults. (Extra nights can be added)
- A $60 per night surcharge applies if booked during Barossa Festivals & Events, long weekends, public holidays.
- Package must be booked as a min 3nt stay on all long weekends.
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents.
- Repeat guest discount/bonus does not apply to this package.
Rates 1 April 2018 - 31 March 2019
- Haven Spa Suites @ $1575 mid week/$1675 weekend
- Hideaway Cottage @ $1735 mid week/$1855 weekend
- Cupid's Cottage $1795 mid week/$1915 weekend
Rates 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020
- Haven Spa Suites @ $1635 mid week/$1735 weekend
- Hideaway Cottage @ $1795 mid week/$1915 weekend
- Cupid's Cottage $1855 mid week/$1975 weekend
The location, facilities and privacy of Cupid's Cottage exceeded our expectations. It's difficult to find this unique combination. Our positive experience of Stonewell Cottages, Cupid's serenity and Stonewell's care and generosity, has favorably influenced our memories of travel to the Barossa. Many thanks for a real 'taste' of the Valley; Schulz Bacon and Jersey Fresh milk with the cream on top!! My hope is to be able to take some of Cupid's calm and balance back home with me. Well done!