AU $1450 for 2 nights, for 2 adults
Relax, recharge and reconnect. Try life at a slower pace...
We're not talking about re-charging your mobile device or re-connecting to wifi! Has the start of the year already begun at a frenetic pace? Has work already become all consuming with no time or energy left to connect with your partner? Try life at a slower pace this coming Autumn.
Spend a couple of idyllic nights in the Haven Spa Suite, tucked away among the vines at Stonewell. Enjoy a relaxing first night in with a BBQ overlooking the lake.
The next day, take life slow and easy. Start off with a hearty breakfast of fresh local produce. Then head off for a bespoke "Slow Wine Tour", with Rob of Barossa Carriages. Take in your surroundings, the sights and sounds of the Barossa, breathe in the fresh country air as you clip, clop your way along Seppeltsfield Road to the quaint township of Greenock. Your first stop is at Kalleske Wines for a hosted wine tasting. Learn about their biodynamic vineyard practices and hands on wine making techniques. Then head to Hentley Farm, and discover their beautifully restored cellar door and outbuildings on the edge of Greenock Creek. Sit down inside the cellar door cottage and enjoy a structured wine tasting.
Then re-board your carriage and take the scenic route down into the village of Seppeltsfield. Arrive at the historic Seppelstfield Estate and enjoy a long lunch at Fino, dining in the outdoor garden terrace under the palms or inside in the stunningly restored historic restaurant space. Sit back, relax and enjoy a wonderful selection of flavoursome dishes. After lunch, take part in the Heritage Tour, learn about the Seppelt family history and take a behind the scenes look at the estate’s historic buildings, concluding with a personalised wine tasting.
Finish off the day at your own pace, take a leisurely stroll around the beautiful grounds and gardens of the estate. Step inside the JamFactory, a hub for art and design, with studio spaces for professional artisans working in a variety of media, including knife making, ceramics, millinery, glass and leather. Meet the makers and view their skills in action. Visit Vasse Virgin soap factory for a beautiful selection of natural handmade body care products.
Return to your suite and enjoy another night in, take in the sunset over the water with a gourmet regional food platter and bottle of Kalleske wine.
This package includes:
- 2 nights mid week Haven Spa Suite accommodation for 2 people (extra nights can be added)
- Early 1pm check-in and late 1pm check-out
- Breakfast provisions for each morning featuring fresh local produce
- Barossa Carriages bespoke "Slow Wine Tour" with visits to Kalleske Wines, Hentley Farm and Seppeltsfield. Pick up from Stonewell Cottages 10am
- Lunch for 2 at Fino, Seppeltsfield. Five share plates featuring regional and seasonal produce with a glass of white or red wine for each person. Lunch booking at 1.30pm
- Seppeltsfield Estate Heritage Tour. Tour time 3.30pm
- Taxi transfer from Seppeltsfield back to Stonewell Cottages
- 1 Gourmet Regional Food platter
- Self-cook BBQ pack with a selection of premium meats from our local butcher and garden salad (vego option available)
- 1 Bottle of Kalleske Old Vine Grenache Shiraz
- Barossa Decadence fudge
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann Port
- LOccitane guest amenities, bathrobes
- Use of row boats on the lake
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
Terms & Conditions
- Package is for 2 nights for 2 adults @ $1450 (Extra nts can be added)
- Room type is Haven Spa Suite 1 or Haven Spa Suite 2
- Package available for mid week stays Mon – Thurs
- Package available for stays 1 March 2019 - 31 May 2019
- Package not available during Barossa Festivals & Events, long weekends, public holidays (not available during Barossa Vintage Festival, Easter, Adelaide Cup long weekend, Anzac Day)
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents
- Repeat guest discount/bonus does not apply to this package
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
Thankyou for a wonderful stay! We loved the tranquility and peace! - such a welcome change from home.