AU $1020 for 2nts for 2 people
With the hot weather of summer waning, Autumn is a beautiful time to discover the Barossa, with the leaves of the vines in golden glory. Get out and about on this adventure which is all about discovering and learning about the vineyards, wine, food and lifestyle of the Barossa.
Enjoy a tasting in the Freedom Cellar at Langmeil Wines. Originally the cobblers shop in the Langmeil Village it has been lovingly restored and now is the ultimate place to sample rare and exclusive Langmeil wines. This experience is tailored for individuals and small groups, is intimately hosted and includes an historic vineyard tour.
At the end of the day, chill out with a glass or two of Langmeil Valley Floor Shiraz watching the sunset over the water. Enjoy a relaxed dinner in with a gourmet regional food platter. Then settle in for the night with a Netflix movie.
After a sleep in and a leisurely breakfast consisting of fresh, local artisan produce, hop on a bike and explore the local surrounds.
Once you have gained an appetite, sit back, relax and enjoy a wonderful selection of flavoursome dishes designed around the season at 1918. The lunch consists of two courses of fresh, seasonally inspired cuisine with modern Australian tastes borrowed from Asia and the Middle East. Select a glass of white or red to enjoy with your meal. (Open 7 days, 12 noon-2.30pm)
This package includes:
- 2 nights mid week Haven Spa Retreat accommodation for 2 people (extra nights can be added)
- Early 1pm check-in
- Late 1pm check-out
- Bike hire for one day
- 1 Bottle of Langmeil Valley Floor Shiraz
- Breakfast provisions for each morning featuring fresh local produce
- Lunch for 2 people at 1918 – ‘Chefs Selection menu’. Select a glass of white or red wine to enjoy with your lunch. (Open 7 days 12-2.30 for lunch)
- 1 Gourmet Regional Food platter
- Langmeil Experience the Freedom tour and tasting
- Barossa Decadence fudge
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann Port
- LOccitane guest amenities, bathrobes
- Use of row boats on the lake
- Free wi-fi
- Free Netflix movies on demand
To book this package call 0417 848 977 or click on the Book Online button above to check availability and get instant confirmation.