From AU $1200 - $1400 for 2 nights
Nothing shouts Spring like a gin cocktail and a relaxing lunch. Time to shake off the winter blues, put those ugg boots and flannelette pjs away! Spruce yourself up, get out and about and spend a beautiful spring day together exploring the Barossa - where there's fresh spring air, vineyards bursting with new green life, wineries, distilleries and restaurants to discover. That should put a spring in your step!
Enjoy the spring day venturing along Seppeltsfield Road, starting with a behind the scenes distillery tour and tasting at Seppeltsfield Rd Distillers. Then move on to Fino for a long leisurely lunch. After lunch, spend some time walking around the beautiful grounds of Seppeltsfield Estate. Step inside the cellar door for a wine tasting. Take a look through the JamFactory, a hub for art and design, with studio spaces for professional artisans working in a variety of media, including knife making, ceramics, millinery, glass and leather. Meet the makers and view their skills in action. Visit Vasse Virgin soap factory for a beautiful selection of natural handmade body care products.
But to start, enjoy a relaxing first night in with a tasty in-room meal from Deliciously Devious and a bottle of wine. With the next day all organised for you, there’s nothing else you have to do but pour a glass of wine, put your feet up and relax!
This package includes:
- 2 nights Haven Spa Suite accommodation for 2 people (extra nights can be added)
- Early 1pm check-and late 1pm check-out
- Breakfast provisions for each morning featuring fresh local produce
- In room meal for 2 people for your first night - Deliciously Devious soups, Apex Bakery bread rolls, The Dairyman butter, sticky date puddings with Jersey Fresh pouring cream
- "Let Relaxing be-GIN" at Seppeltsfield Rd Distillers. Start your gin experience with a behind the scenes tour of the distillery; with a glass of gin in hand, learn about the gin making process. Then be guided through a tasting of the 3 core gins while enjoying a tasting platter. (Open Thurs - Mon)
- Lunch for 2 at Fino, Seppeltsfield. Sit back, relax and enjoy a wonderful selection of flavoursome dishes. The lunch consists of 5 share plates featuring regional and seasonal produce. Select a glass of white or red to enjoy with your meal. (Open 7 days, 12 noon - 3pm)
- Return round trip taxi transfers or 1 full day bike hire of 2 bikes if you would like to make the most of the spring weather and ride between venues
- Barossa Decadence chocolates
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann Port
- 1 Bottle of Barossa wine
- L'Occitane guest amenities
- Use of row boats on the lake
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
Terms & Conditions
- Package is for 2 nights for 2 adults. (Extra nts can be added)
- Haven Spa Suites @ $1200 midweek / $1400 weekend.
- Package available for stays 1 Sep 2018 - 30 Nov 2018.
- Please note: Seppeltsfield Road Distillers is open Thurs - Mon only. Accommodation booking must be made to incorporate one of these days.
- Package not available during Barossa Festivals & Events, long weekends, public holidays.
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents.
- Repeat guest discount/bonus does not apply to this package.
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability.
The perfect escape form city life. It's tranquil, romantic, with good food and wine abound. Tina's attention to detail is to be commended...nice to feel nurtured being a mum! Do hire the bikes if you're not in a big hurry to get around - it's great fun and no risk of drink driving! Sort of...! Gordon and I highly recommend this haven.