From AU $1,180 - $1,330 for 2 nights, for 2 adults
Our Summer Chillax package is the perfect way to start off 2020 relaxed and revitalized for the year ahead. Or, why wait?! Plan an escape before the Xmas silly season sets in! A long lunch, an in-room massage, your fridge stocked with enough gourmet food and drinks to get you through your entire stay, all in an idyllic location. Take a deep breath...peace, privacy, seclusion and space are to be found here at Stonewell.
Begin your stay with an early 1pm check in. Enjoy a BBQ lunch or dinner in your private courtyard overlooking the beautiful green vineyards and blue of the lake. A glass or two of Seppeltsfield Rd Distillers’ gin and tonic or a local beer crafted by nearby Greenock Brewers are the perfect way to kick off the chillaxing!
The next morning, wake up to a leisurely late breakfast featuring an array of delicious produce from our handpicked small local suppliers.
At midday, take a short taxi ride to The Farm Eatery, a modern, casual eatery in a beautiful setting operated by Elli Beer. Taste the best of fresh, local produce with the 'Chef 's selection - trust us' menu. Sit back, relax and enjoy a selection of flavoursome dishes designed around the season, with a glass of wine. After lunch walk over to Maggie's Farm Shop, just next door, to sample and purchase any of Maggie Beer's famous products, such as her pate, verjuice and jams or take a stroll around the lake and spot the turtles, peacocks and pheasants!
Later in the afternoon, after all that good food and wine, return to Stonewell and retreat to your suite or cottage for a 30 minute relaxation massage each. As evening falls, chill out on the sun lounges while watching the sunset over the water. Enjoy a relaxed dinner with a gourmet regional food platter.
After a long sleep in, breakfast in bed and a late check-out, you are sure to leave revitalised and recharged, ready to cope with all the “silly” in the silly season or to take on 2020 with new found energy and enthusiasm!
This package includes:
- 2 nights mid week lakeside suite or cottage accommodation for 2 people (extra nights can be added)
- Early 1pm check-and late 1pm check-out
- Breakfast provisions for each morning featuring fresh local produce
- Self-cook BBQ pack with a selection of premium meats from our local butcher and garden salad (vego option available)
- 1 bottle of Seppeltsfield Rd Distillers Gin and tonic water
- 4 pack of Greenock Brewers local craft beer - Victorville and Bunawunda Blonde
- Lunch for 2 people at The Farm Eatery 'Chef's selection - trust us' menu with a glass of white or red wine (Lunch 7 days 12pm - 3pm)
- Return round trip taxi transfers to The Farm Eatery
- 2 x 30min in-room relaxation massages
- 1 Gourmet Regional Food platter
- Barossa Decadence chocolates
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann Port
- L'Occitane guest amenities, bathrobes
- Use of row boats on the lake
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
Terms & Conditions
- Package is for 2 nights for 2 adults (extra nights can be added)
- Package available for mid week stays Mon – Thurs
- Haven Spa Suites $1,180 / Hideaway Cottage $1,290 / Cupid's Cottage $1,330
- Package available for stays 1 Nov 2019 – 29 Feb 2020 *excludes Xmas/NY period Fri 20 Dec 2018 – Thurs 2 Jan 2020 inclusive and excludes 24 - 27 Jan 2020 inclusive
- Package not available during Barossa Festivals & Events, long weekends, public holidays
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents
- Repeat guest discount/bonus does not apply to this package
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
Wonderful setting, very private - you do a lovely job of it all. Loved the outdoor space. Many thanks for a lovely stay – we really enjoyed the peace and tranquillity at Stonewell. Hopefully we will have another excuse to come and stay with you again sooner rather than later.