AU $1295 for 2 nights, for 2 adults
With the “silly season” seeming to encroach ever sooner each year, are you already feeling your stress levels rise in anticipation of all there is to organise with the family, work, school, kids, friends?! Well, here’s the solution - plan a pre-Xmas getaway or a post-Xmas recovery stay. Our Summer Chillax Package is just the thing! Take a deep breath...peace and privacy, seclusion and space are to be found here at Stonewell.
Begin your stay with an early 1pm check in. Enjoy a BBQ lunch or dinner in your private courtyard overlooking the beautiful green vineyards and blue of the lake. A glass or two of Seppeltsfield Rd Distillers’ gin and tonic or a local beer crafted by the Barossa lads at Western Ridge Brewing are the perfect way to kick off the chillaxing!
The next morning, wake up to a leisurely late breakfast featuring an array of delicious produce from our handpicked small local suppliers.
At midday, take a short taxi transfer to Artisans of Barossa at the foot of the Barossa Ranges for a beautiful view over the valley floor, while enjoying a wine tasting from six individual wineries. Discover the breadth and diversity of Barossa’s wines, you’re sure to find an interesting wine that you have not come across before. Follow with a long lunch at Artisans Harvest Kitchen. Taste the best of fresh, local produce with the 'Feed me like a Barossan' menu. Sit back, relax and enjoy a wonderful selection of flavoursome dishes designed around the season, with a glass of wine.
Later in the afternoon, after all that good food and wine, return to Stonewell and retreat to your suite for a 30 minute relaxation massage each. As evening falls, chill out on the sun lounges while watching the sunset over the water. Enjoy a relaxed dinner with a gourmet regional food platter.
After a long sleep in, breakfast in bed and a late check-out, you are sure to leave revitalised and recharged, ready to cope with all the “silly” in the silly season!
This package includes:
- 2 nights mid week Haven Spa Suite lakeside accommodation for 2 people (extra nights can be added)
- Early 1pm check-and late 1pm check-out
- Breakfast provisions for each morning featuring fresh local produce
- Self-cook BBQ pack with a selection of premium meats from our local butcher and garden salad (vego option available)
- 1 bottle of Seppeltsfield Rd Distillers Gin (1 x 200ml bottle and 4 x 200ml Fever-Tree Tonic Water)
- 2 cans of Western Ridge Brewing local craft beer
- Lunch for 2 people at Artisans Harvest Kitchen - 'Feed me like a Barossan' menu, enjoy with a glass of white or red wine from the Artisans Tasting Room. (Open 7 days 11.30am – 6pm)
- Return round trip taxi transfers to Artisans
- 2 x 30min in-room relaxation massages
- 1 Gourmet Regional Food platter
- Barossa Decadence chocolates
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann Port
- L'Occitane guest amenities
- Use of row boats on the lake
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
Terms & Conditions
- Package is for 2 nights for 2 adults @ $1295 (Extra nts can be added)
- Package available for mid week stays Mon – Thurs
- Package available for stays 1 Dec 2018 – 28 Feb 2019 *excludes Xmas/NY period Fri 21 Dec 2018 – Tue 1 Jan 2019 inclusive
- Package not available during Barossa Festivals & Events, long weekends, public holidays
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents
- Repeat guest discount/bonus does not apply to this package
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
The perfect escape form city life. It's tranquil, romantic, with good food and wine abound. Tina's attention to detail is to be commended...nice to feel nurtured being a mum! Do hire the bikes if you're not in a big hurry to get around - it's great fun and no risk of drink driving! Sort of...! Gordon and I highly recommend this haven.