Winter Warmer Package
From AU $1285 - $1675 for 2 nights
As the weather cools and the vine leaves turn golden, it is so picturesque here in the valley. It's the perfect time to enjoy a "cuddle up" escape next to the cosy wood fire with a glass of good Barossa red and a long soak in the candlelit two person spa bath. Your fridge will be stocked with plenty of gourmet food, and you're just moments away from some great dining and winery experiences along nearby Seppeltsfield Road.
Begin your stay with an early 1 pm check in. Step inside to the warmth and cosiness of your suite or cottage and enjoy a relaxing night in, with eat-in dinner provided. Warm the soul and pour yourself a glass of Seppeltsfield Para Grand Twany, a glass of Torbreck Shiraz or enjoy a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows! Run the spa, pour in the natural blend of Vasse Virgin bath salts, light the candles, relax!
The next morning, wake up to a leisurely late breakfast featuring an array of delicious produce from our handpicked small local suppliers.
Then take a picturesque drive along picturesque Seppeltsfield Road to Seppeltsfield Estate. Join the "Taste your own Birth Year" tour in the renowned Centennial Cellar. Taste your Birth Year Tour offers the rare opportunity to try your own birth year vintage Tawny directly from the barrel. Sip on a wine as old (or young) as you are.
After the tour, spend some time walking around the beautiful grounds of Seppeltsfield Estate. Step inside the cellar door for a wine tasting. Take a look through the JamFactory, a hub for art and design, with studio spaces for professional artisans working in a variety of media, including knife making, ceramics, millinery, glass and leather. Meet the makers and view their skills in action. Visit Vasse Virgin soap factory for a beautiful selection of natural handmade body care products.
Return back to your cottage or suite for another relaxing night in. Enjoy a gourmet regional food platter with a glass or two of good "gutsy" Barossa Shiraz as the sun sets over the water. Pop on a Netflix movie, stoke up the fire, put the fluffy rug on your knees and settle in for another cosy, blissful evening.
Included in your package:
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 people
- 1pm early check in
- 1pm late check-out
- Breakfast provisions for each morning of fresh local produce
- Eat-in dinner: Two serves of hearty winter soups with Apex crusty bread rolls and for dessert; two serves of decadent sticky date puddings served with pouring cream
- 1 Gourmet Regional Food platter
- Lunch for 2 at The Farm Eatery Chef's Selection three course lunch with a glass of red or white for each person
- "Taste Your Birth Year" tour in the Centennial Cellar with the rare opportunity to try your own birth year vintage Tawny directly from the barrel at Seppeltsfield Wines
- Return round trip taxi transfers to The Farm Eatery and Seppeltsfield
- 1 bottle of Torbreck Shiraz
- 1 bottle of Seppeltsfield Para Grand Twany
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann Port
- Hot chocolate with marshmallows
- Barossa Decadence fudge
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- LOccitane and Vasse Virgin guest amenities, bathrobes
- Use of row boats on the lake
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
Terms & Conditions
- Package is for 2 nights for 2 adults (Extra nts can be added)
Haven Spa Suites @ $1285 midweek / $1465 weekend
Hideaway @ $1405 midweek / $1625 weekend. Extra adults @ $55pp/nt
Cupid's @ $1455 midweek / $1675 weekend
- Package available for stays 1 June 2019 - 31 August 2019
- Package not available during Barossa Festivals & Events, long weekends, public holidays (not available during Queen's Birthday Long weekend 7 June - 10 June 2019)
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents
- Repeat guest discount/bonus does not apply to this package
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
The location, facilities and privacy of Cupid's Cottage exceeded our expectations. It's difficult to find this unique combination. Our positive experience of Stonewell Cottages, Cupid's serenity and Stonewell's care and generosity, has favorably influenced our memories of travel to the Barossa. Many thanks for a real 'taste' of the Valley; Schulz Bacon and Jersey Fresh milk with the cream on top!! My hope is to be able to take some of Cupid's calm and balance back home with me. Well done!