1.Discover Seppeltsfield Road Palm Avenue – some of the best boutique wineries are along this picturesque stretch, with many great Western Barossa wines on offer.
3. Take an early morning balloon flight with Barossa Valley Ballooning.
4. Drop into Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop @ 2pm for daily cooking demonstrations.
5. Don’t miss the Saturday morning Barossa Farmer’s Market for fresh local produce and great atmosphere.
6. Enjoy a long decadent lunch at Hentley Farm restaurant – the Du Jour Menu with matched wines is outstanding.
7. Dinner at Appellation – enjoy sunset drinks on the terrace.
8. Get hands-on with a cooking class at CasaCarboni where you get to enjoy the dishes you have created!
9. Hire some bikes and enjoy rides along vine lined country roads. The Barossa Rail Trail, a cycling/walking path from Nuriootpa – Angaston is picturesque and easy to ride.
10. Visit Artisans of the Barossa for wonderful views over the valley floor and a special selection of seven small wine producers. Enjoy a glass of wine with lunch at the Harvest Kitchen – the “Feed Me like a Barossan” menu is awesome! Then continue up to Menglers Hill lookout to watch the sunset over the valley – the views stretching as the eye can see are awe inspiring (or ride your bike up there if you want to experience one of the great climbs of the Tour Down Under!)